Wednesday, February 9, 2011

READAPTING TO NATIONAL DUTY HAS NOT BEEN EASY – DUNCAN


The head coach of the Black Meteors, David Duncan says readapting to being a national team coach has not been easy after several years away from national duty. Duncan was in charge of the Black Starlets in 2005 and has been away from national duty and he tells footyghana.com that readjusting to work as a national coach has not been easy. He says, ‘It has been enjoyable and I am loving it, but because unlike league clubs, there are not many matches, it is hard to adjust and sometimes the intervals between matches are longer. I am still trying hard to adjust because I have been away from national duty for a long time, but I believe I will get there.’ The former Ashanti Gold coach explained that this was why the Black Meteors are playing games against Premier League sides to get the team in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment