Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I AM NOT STANDING FOR FA PRESIDENCY – PAPPOE

THE Vice president of the Ghana Football Association, Fred Pappoe says he has no intention of standing for the FA Presidency. Media reports yesterday seemed to suggest that Pappoe was also going to declare his intention of standing for the hot seat, but he told footyghana.com that nothing of the sort was happening. He said, ‘ It is not true that I am standing for the position nor do I have an intention of doing so. Why should I even consider it when the current president Kwesi Nyantakyi is doing so well in the position? I think he should be allowed to continue the good work.’ Currently, King Faisal CEO Vincent Sowah Odotei and Ghana League Clubs Association treasurer Neil Armstrong Mortagbe have declared their intention to challenge Nyantakyi for the hot seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment