Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ARMSTONG’S ENTRY WILL NOT DAMAGE MY CHANCES – ODOTEI

The Chief Executive officer of King Faisal, Vincent Odotei says the recent declaration of Krypton Ghana Limited boss Neil Armstrong Mortagbe to run for the presidency will not harm his own chances of winning the FA Presidency. Odotei told footyghana.com that even though Armstrong-Mortagbe is a close friend of his, he reckoned that the GHALCA treasurer would find in him a formidable opponent. He said, ‘Neil is a close friend of mine and he is welcome to run, as is anyone who wants to, but he will find in me a formidable, uncompromising and fierce competitor. I don’t think he has any chance of taking away any of my potential votes for the election.’ Odotei also told footyghana.com that Armstrong-Mortagbe has entered the race as a result of what he described as his courage in coming out much earlier. ‘I am sure that Neil has decided to run because over the last 18 months, I have made my views clear and in the face of much criticism, I have persisted. It is interesting that Neil has decided to contest because we all know the sort of work he has done for the GFA in the past and so if he is standing, then that shows I have succeeded in liberating people’s minds regarding the GFA.’

No comments:

Post a Comment